St. Philip's Church
Fine Art Photograph: St. Philip's Church
Originally built in 1680 at the corner of Meeting Street and Broad, St. Philip’s Church has been rebuilt due to hurricanes and fire. It’s steeple is now prominently visible from Cumberland and Church Street were it has been standing since 1838.The 12x16 is a finished size which includes matting. The 12x18 is a signed edition without matting.