St. Michael's Church
Fine Art Photograph: St. Michael's Church
This romantic church is located on the corner of Meeting Street and Broad. This is the original site of St. Philip’s Church now located on Cumberland Street and Church Street. St. Michael’s Church was built between 1752 and 1761. The 12x16 is a finished size which includes matting. The 12x18 print is a signed edition without matting.