St. Philip's Church
Photographic Note Card: St. Philip's Church
Originally built in 1680 at the corner of Meeting Street and Broad, St. Philip’s Church has been rebuilt due to hurricanes and fire. It’s steeple is now prominently visible from Cumberland and Church Street were it has been standing since 1838.
This photograph is offered as a set of five note cards with fitted envelopes.