Photo Exhibit at the Saul Alexander Gallery February 28 2009, 0 Comments
South to Southwest: Trios from Various Collections will be on exhibit March 1-31, 2009 at the Saul Alexander Gallery in Charleston, SC.
Saul Alexander came to America as a penniless sixteen year old boy. He settled in Summerville, SC where he set up a dry goods store. The Saul Alexander Foundation has been awarding grants since 1952. He has been a supporter of community development in both Summerville and Charleston, SC. His foundation has also been a supporter of libraries and the arts. I am pleased to be exhibiting this month in The Saul Alexander Gallery in Charleston, SC.
My exhibit this month showcases a variety that highlights some of my favorite places!
1. The Enchantment of Enchanted Rock features: Silver Lining, Enchanted Desert, and Enchanted Clusters. These stunning images are just a slice of the beautiful Enchanted Rock State Park, where I spent more than a year capturing its beauty.
2. The Spanish Missions Collection includes: The Bells of Mission Espada, The Golden Light of Mission Concepcion, and Ornate Mission of San Jose. These stunning missions can be found along Mission Trail in San Antonio, Texas.
3. The Southwest Still Life Collection highlights: Box Cars, Diamond Light, and Stars and Horns. This grouping of images shows off the interesting pottery that is found all over the southwest.
4. Folly Beach/ The Michael Lee Collection includes: Morning at Folly, Silver Sands, and Folly Dunes. Dedicated to Mr. Michael Lee, humanitarian, these images portray the stunning white sand beach of Folly Beach, SC.
5. The Southern Hospitality Collection features: The Gate Keeper, Elegant Iron, and Southern Hospitality. The delicate and detailed iron work found in these images are just one of the many reasons tourists find this city to be a favorite!
6. Smooth Sailing Collection highlights The Ropes, The Blue Boats, and Morning Marsh. The Southeast coasts beauty is exemplified in these predawn hours found in these photographs.